TOP 10 UPCOMING MCU PROJECTS (currently being rewritten)

https://images.hdqwalls.com/download/black-widow-2020-movie-4k-poster-3m-1920x1080.jpg
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is my favourite film franchise, so I'm always excited to hear about what's coming up next. I'm going to take a look at all of the announced projects and see which ones I'm looking forward to the most.
Honourable mentions: The Eternals, Captain Marvel 2, WandaVision, Loki, Blade, She-Hulk, Moon Knight, What If...?




Image result for black panther

10. Black Panther 2

Release date: 2022

I loved the first film, especially because of it's style and how different it felt from the rest of the MCU. But it wasn't one of my top ranking MCU films, which is why it's not higher here. If Namor ends up being one of the villains so we get a king vs. king conflict, then I'll be super excited.


Image result for hawkeye tv show concept art

9. Hawkeye

Release date: 2021

This show will follow Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye as he trains his protégé - Kate Bishop. It'll be a more grounded show focusing on hand-to-hand combat, which I absolutely love. I feel like Hawkeye has been a bit absent in the overall MCU, so it's awesome that he's getting his own show to make up for it.


Image result for ms. marvel

8. Ms. Marvel

Release date: TBA

Ms. Marvel is one of my favourite superheroes, so that instantly gets her show a place on this list. Her comic series are fun and down to Earth, and something that I can relate to. Plus she's just a really likeable character. Hopefully they cast someone who can carry her personality across to the TV screen. Naomi Scott would be an amazing choice.


Image result for the falcon and the winter soldier

7. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Release date: 2020

The Winter Soldier is one of my absolute favourite MCU characters, both as a hero and a villain, and Falcon is amazing as well, so I'm really looking forward to them teaming up for their own show. The interactions that we've seen from them together in the films has been absolute gold, so you know they're going to have great chemistry. Like the Hawkeye show, this will also focus on hand-to-hand combat, which is fantastic.


Image result for spider-man far from home

6. Spider-Man 3

Release date: July 16th, 2021

I wasn't that much of a Spider-Man fan before he was introduced into the MCU, but now I'm a huge fan. I love everything that we've seen of Tom Holland's Spider-Man. I read all of his comics. I played the PS4 game. I collect the action figures. So I'm definitely excited about a his third solo film. The MCU has barely scratched the surface of Spider-Man, so there's a lot more that can explored, and there's so many unused villains too.


Image result for shang-chi

5. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Release date: February 12th, 2021

I'm kind of surprised that I put Shang-Chi so high on this list, as I've hardly read any comics with him in and just don't know a lot about him in general, but the film just sounds so damn cool. A martial arts superhero film. It's fresh and exciting. Plus the fact that we finally get to see the real Mandarin after all these years is great. I also love how excited Simu Liu is to be playing Shang-Chi.


Image result for black widow 2020 concept art

4. Black Widow

Release date: May 1st, 2020

Black Widow is one of my absolute favourite comic book characters, and her comic series are some of the best I've read. They handle the spy genre so well, and I think it'll work so well on the big screen. I have a feeling this film will be the cloest thing to Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which is one of the best MCU films. It was very grounded comapred to the usual large scale films, and it worked so well. Scarlett Johansson has done such a fantastic job as Black Widow in the MCU, so it was exciting news to find out that she'll be continuing in the role and even getting her own solo film. I would've still preferred a Black Widow and Hawkeye film, but who knows, that might eventually happen. Also, Taskmaster as one of the villains? Hell yeah!


https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp4531254.jpg

3. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Release date: May 7, 2021

The title reveal of this film was enough to put it high on my list. "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness" just sounds so damn cool with so many possibilities. I have no idea what to expect from this film, but I know it's gonna blow everyone's mind. The first Doctor Strange film was amazing and mind blowing enough, and his roles in Infinity War and Endgame were fantastic. How are they possibly going to top all of that? Knowing the MCU, they will somehow exceed all of my expectations. Scarlet Witch will also have a lead role in the film, so that's really exciting as well.


Image result for thor jane foster

2. Thor: Love and Thunder

Release date: November 5, 2021

Taika Waititi is back to direct the fourth Thor solo film. That was exciting enough to hear, as Thor: Ragnarok was one of the best MCU films to date. It was epic, hilarious and insane. When I found out that Natalie Portman will be back not only as Jane Foster, but the female Thor, that's when I absolutely lost my shit. Jane is one of my top five Marvel comic characters, and her solo series is probably the best I've read. If Taika can successfully adapt that on the big screen, then I can safely say that Ragnarok will no longer be the best Thor film. Not only will we see Thor, Jane and Valkyrie, but Enchantress will be the main villain too.


Image result for guardians of the galaxy

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Release date: 2022

Obviously! The future of the third Guardians of the Galaxy film was uncertain not too long ago, but I was asbolutely thrilled to hear that James Gunn will be back to direct it. The first two films are both in my top five MCU films. To me, they're both masterpieces with amazing characters, action, comedy, visuals and music. They just bring so much joy to me, and there's not doubt that the third film will be just as good as the other two, so it definitely takes out first place on my list.

Comments